Get ready to take your clean H2 business to the next level by attending RENMAD H2 USA (July 12-13, Las Vegas). As the buzz around the Inflation Reduction Act continues to grow, it’s more important than ever to be equipped with the right knowledge and resources to tackle the challenges of renewable hydrogen production and develop a successful renewable H2 business.
At RENMAD H2 USA, you’ll gain valuable insights from industry experts on the financial impact of regulations, as well as the keys to lowering your levelized cost of renewable hydrogen through technology and design. You’ll also learn about developing and financing bankable projects, finding customers and HPAs, and the latest in hydrogen storage and transport.
But that’s not all – you’ll also have the opportunity to connect with offtakers, partners, and financiers who can help take your business from A to Z.
Don’t miss out on this unique chance to future proof your clean H2 business – register for RENMAD H2 USA now.
By attending RENMAD H2 USA, you’ll have access to a wealth of knowledge to help you establish yourself as a leader in the US zero-carbon H2 industry:
- Learn about the financial impacts of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and other relevant regulations on zero-carbon hydrogen, and how it can positively impact your project
- Discover the keys to successfully develop and finance bankable renewable hydrogen projects
- Find customers for your zero-carbon hydrogen and HPAs for your production, including both established and new users of hydrogen
- Explore the latest developments in hydrogen storage and transport that will allow you to supply industrial quantities of H2 to your customers throughout the country
- Compare PEM, Alkaline, SOEC and AIM electrolyzer technologies so you can procure the right technology for your project.
- Understand the opportunities for producing green ammonia, methanol, and synthetic fuels from renewable H2
- Discover the keys to lowering your LCOH significantly through technology and design, so your zero-carbon hydrogen is competitive
- Learn from zero-carbon H2 projects being developed in the US and find out how to maximize your project’s profitability
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with leading players in the renewable H2 industry and gain valuable insights into how to establish yourself as a leader in this rapidly growing field.
Register your interest for RENMAD H2 USA 2023 now to receive exclusive offers.