RESERVE DATE FOR THE 2023 HYDROGEN CONGRESS
Save the date to attend the most comprehensive on-site event where you will meet leading renewable H2 players to exchange knowledge, network and do business.
WHAT IS THE 2023 HYDROGEN EVENT ABOUT?
GREEN HYDROGEN MARKETS AND REGULATION
GREEN HYDROGEN CASE STUDIES
STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION OF HYDROGEN
USES AND SOURCES OF H2 DEMAND
CONTEXT OF THE GREEN HYDROGEN CONFERENCE
The United States is now at the forefront of the global renewable hydrogen industry, propelled by the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), which provides up to US$3/kg in subsidies to low and zero carbon hydrogen.
This is a once in a century opportunity to build a resilient, fast-growing industry on US soil. Refining, steel, cement, ammonia, and many other sectors across America consume around 10 million metric tons of hydrogen every year. This gives renewable hydrogen ample room for growth if producers can beat gray hydrogen on price.
This is the main challenge: scaling-up and lowering the levelized cost of renewable hydrogen (LCOH) enough to displace gray hydrogen and become a competitive feedstock for chemicals such as ammonia and methanol, which are traded globally.
Now is the time to position your company as a leader in the zero-carbon H2 industry in the US. Join us at RENMAD H2 USA 2023 (Las Vegas, July 2023), the event where you will meet leading renewable H2 players to exchange knowledge, network and do business.
July 2023, Las Vegas
ON-SITE HYDROGEN EVENT IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A., 12-13 JULY 2023
More than 50 expert speakers
More than 200 attendees
More than 7 networking hours
GREEN HYDROGEN TOPICS TO BE EXPLORED IN DEPTH AT THE EVENT
In RENMAD H2 USA we will delve deep in the issues that make or break your zero-carbon H2 project :
- Understand how the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and other relevant regulations can dramatically improve your H2 project financials
- Learn how to lower your LCOH significantly through technology and design so your zero-carbon hydrogen is competitive
- Discover the keys to successfully developing and financing bankable renewable hydrogen projects
- Find customers for your zero-carbon hydrogen and HPAs for your production with both established and new users of hydrogen
- Compare PEM, Alkaline, SOEC and AIM electrolyzer technologies so you can procure the right technology for your project
- Explore the zero-carbon H2 projects being developed in the US and learn how to maximize the profitability of your project
- Consider the latest developments in hydrogen storage and transport that will allow you to supply industrial quantities of H2 to your customers throughout the country
- Identify the business opportunities in manufacturing green ammonia, methanol and synthetic fuels from renewable H2
Speaking Opportunities & Content
(+34) 630 637 276